Sunday 14 June 2015

Home Sweet Home Journal Page

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I'm back today to share this cheerful journal page. I've been really busy lately sorting different things for my home. As a result I've kind of lost a bit of mojo and momentum for my normal 'day-to-day' crafting. So I thought I would try some messy paint play in my art journal. And since my home is so much on my mind at the moment I thought I might as well use it as a subject of my page :).



The details on how I made this page are shared today on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog and you can fond my post here.

Supplies:

Also: E-Z Stars® Refillable Dispenser, Blue Pigment Powder, Gold Pigment Powder (Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Other supplies:
Bloom stencil - PaperArtsy
Media: Inktense pencils; DecoArt Americana Acrylics, Prima Marketing Color Bloom sprays, Black Archival ink (Ranger)


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Big crafty hugs

Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

5 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a fun journal page Joanna! I totally agree with your theory of when in doubt, get messy! I really love the different ways you accented your flowers and the little banner is so amazing! I can't help but smile at this one! hugs :)

Samra said...

Stunning journal page my dear!!! Love the choice of soft and soothing colors! Your design and breathtaking and the little banner is a show stopper!!! Have a wonderful day!

Stampendous said...

Gorgeous! This is a stunner and so fun to find all the elements and special touches you've added. Thanks so much for sharing your Stampendous with us!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow!! This is gorgeous! So much detail and I can feel your longing for home ...

Tracy Welham said...

This fab, love the colours. We are moving home soon and I'm going to journal new ideas for our house. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena