Wednesday 25 March 2015

Blossom Bunch Necklace - Woodware And Stampendous Play Time!

Hello lovely Peeps! If you are looking for my Shabby Chic Dress Form post for Spellbinders Partner Hop, you will find it here :).

I am back today with another blog collaboration project! This week everyone at Stampendous HQ is suuuuper busy - as well as taking part in Spellbinders Partner blog hop we are also playing along with Woodware Craft Collection and Dreamweaver Stencils (which have now become part of the Stampendous family).

The lovely Team at Woodware works super hard distributing Stampendous goodies. Yes, it's them who make it all possible for UK's retailers (and crafters) to get their crafty hands on fantastic products from Stampendous. And I myself cannot thank them enough for all the help and support they've offered me since I joined Stampendous DT (thank you, thank you, thank you!).

This fantastic blog hop, apart from amazing projects also brings you the opportunity to win amazing prizes. And the super cool thing is that this time UK crafters can also participate in the giveaway - how awesome is that!

We’ll be offering three prizes in the UK and three in the US. Each prize package will consist of Nathalie Kalbach’s terrific Grunge Mixed Media Cling Rubber Stamp Sets and the beautiful Zen Butterfly Dreamweaver Stencil. Both products are ideal for adding texture and backgrounds to your projects! To enter the draw, simply comment on all participating blogs. The more blogs you visit & comment on, the higher your chances of winning :). 

Deadline to comment is Sunday, March 29th, Pacific Time. Winners will be picked using random.org and announced Tuesday, March 31st, in the afternoon.

My offering today is a humble resin necklace :). Here is the list of supplies I used:

From Stampendous: 
Blossom Bunch 

Plus: Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper® 
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets, DODZ™ – Small 
Envirotex Jewelry Resin; Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™ Squares One Bezel 
Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink, Lavender Lace); Inktense pencils, Winsor & Newton Satin Varnish; ribbon - May Arts 


Here's how to make this necklace: 
1. Stamp Blossom Bunch onto white card and colour the image in.
2. Trim to size and adhere inside the bezel with Adhesive Sheets. Apply two coats of varnish to seal the image in.
3. Cover the image with a thin layer of resin. Set aside for a couple of hours and then carefully add some mica fragments over the soft resin along the bezel's edges. Allow to cure fully.
4. Add some accents to the image with Liquid Pearls. Add a few sequins adhered with DODZ. Add another thin layer of resin and set aside for two hours. Carefully add some glass glitter along the edges. Allow to cure fully.
5. Add final accents with sequins and Liquid Pearls. Fully cover with resin. Allow to cure.
6. Mount on a coordinating chain and embellish with a ribbon and a metal charm.

Taking part today are:


Bug crafty hugs
Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Also linking to:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

43 comments:

Beatrice Lawson said...

Just stunning! This is so beautiful, I want one for my birthday! Thank you for sharing, and planning to lift the idea and hopefully create a similar beauty for myself.

adziamar said...

wspaniałe

Jenny Marples said...

A gorgeous piece of jewellery! LOVE the idea of adding highlights with the Liquid Pearls. Jenny x

Unknown said...

Wow!! I'm in awe of this necklace!! It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely and really unique!! I love it!

D.Ann C said...

What a sweet necklace! I'd be tickled to have that land in my mailbox!! : )

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Joanna!! Love the blossom stamp and those liquid pearls highlights are brilliant! A stunning necklace! hugs :)

Amy Martin said...

Oh wow. This is so neat. I've been wanting to try resin for a while now. Your necklace is so pretty. I prove the little charm hanging from the bottom. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This would be a great Mother's Day gift. Great project.

Salnclts said...

I love the brightness of your necklace! I just became a new follower of your blog & Pinterest (salnclts).

cghundley said...

Beautiful! Love
the colors and
all the little
elements added
to it.
Carla from Utah

Stephanie said...

Simply beautiful, dear Asia. Hugs to you!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the necklace. My granddaughter is the jewelry maker in the family and I'm going to share this with her (Maybe I'll get one like yours).
thanks.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

I love everything about your necklace!!!

barbara macaskill said...

I love the simplicity of this pretty necklace! YOu always make me smile with what you make! TFS!

Stampendous said...

Gorgeous necklace and filled with so much sparkly! Thank you for your fantastic projects this week. Love what you create!

stick said...

"humble" it is not! So pretty, perfect for spring!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love, love, love your very pretty & feminine necklace!

LaChelle Unger said...

I love this necklace! It so deserves a summer dress and sandals :)

Viki Banaszak said...

That really pops off the background! It is so beautiful!

Karen Petitt said...

I want and need it! A truly beautiful piece of jewellery. I love the way you use stamps and don't just create on card!
Thank you for the blog hop and awesome inspirations Karen

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is a fabulous piece. Just love it.

Pam Hornschu said...

Amazing as always, Asia!

CraftyJo said...

Wonderful piece of wearable art.

rose s. said...

so beautiful and what a great way to use the frantage glass. i have no idea what to do with these products - they're so new to me - so i luv it when artists such as yourself show off such creative ideas. a beautiful piece of jewelry.

Unknown said...

Love all the layers you created with this necklace.. I have the bezel and now a great idea for it!! thanks again!

Anita Braddock said...

How super cool is this I love the style and colors thanks for sharing

nattyboots said...

Just gorgeous , i love it

Unknown said...

Lovely necklace! Thanks for sharing.

Golda said...

This is beautiful and amazing! Great work.

Jean said...

Wow- this is gorgeous!

Amy M said...

Great necklace, thanks for sharing your inspirational ideas

Sue D said...

This is beautiful--I love it!

LChippy76 said...

W O W !!!
UNIQUE!!!
B E A U T I F U L !!!
Love ~~ LOVE ~~~ L O V E !!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Necklace!

Karen Denson said...

What a unique beautiful necklace. Thank you so much for sharing!

Katie said...

Beautiful! Love the stamping and the cool detail on the flower petals, and the glitter, of course. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Craftyfield said...

So girly and pretty... perfect to wear in summer!

Jan Castle said...

Lovely necklace...soooo spring and summer!
Jan

Janis said...

Exquisite! LOVE the beautiful lavender color with the beads and sequins and glitter. Oh, my. So pretty!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jade said...

Beautiful necklace! I love all the mica fragments and the frontage glitter.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. . I love seeing what you create.

Hugs~

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such a beautiful pendant!! Love it and especially in pink!!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena