Sunday 14 December 2014

Home For Christmas - Sweet Birdhouse Ornament




Hello everyone! I hope you are well on this lovely December day. It's really sunny and calm today where I live. You could easily mistake the seasons if it wasn't for the bare trees with just a handful of dry leaves on them...

But seeing that it's a December day, all I can think about is Christmas! We finally put up Christmas decs up yesterday. The house is looking really beautiful with all the decorations and lights... and our Christmas tree is proudly standing in the centre stage. I might even share a few pictures soon :).


And speaking of decorations, today over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog I have a pinable tutorial for this sweet little DIY Birdhouse Ornament.

It was really fun and easy to make so I hope you will enjoy reading the tutorial.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L supplies I used:

Adhesive Sheets – 4×6”



Other supplies:

Stampendous: Christmas Diamonds – Perfectly Clear stamps, Crystal Micro Glitter, Gold Micro Glitter, Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter

DecoArt: Snow-Tex, Americana Decor Chalky Finish Lace paint

Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz ink



Thank you so much for visiting and for any kind words left to let me know you've been. I've been so busy with my projects and commissions that I am really behind with my blog commenting - but I have been keeping an eye on your beautiful blogs! I hope things will settle a bit soon so I can spend more time drooling over your beautiful projects :).

Don't forget to check out the tutorial for my little DIY Birdhouse Ornament and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

What a delightful little house! I totally adore how you made this with the wonderful snowy effects, - it looks fantastic! Great decoration!

Ros Crawford said...

I have a penchant for little houses and this one is so adorable!! Beautifully done Asia!

Klaudia/Kszp said...

cudny domek :)

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena