Tuesday 21 October 2014

Super Exciting News - I've Been Published!


Hello Friends! It's so lovely that you stopped by today as I get to share some really exciting news with you!

I am so happy, honoured and overwhelmed to say that my work has been published in a couple of really amazing publications!

First project that you can see in print is this clay heart pendant using EnviroTex Jewelry Resin and Clay and Stampendous Cling Luv Heart stamp.

This pendant was featured in the September 2014 issue of the UK's Craft Stamper magazine (I'm a bit late sharing this news on my blog)

If you missed this issue but would like to see all the details (including a step-by-step tutorial), you can order a copy from the Traplet Publications' online shop.





The second publication is the Winter 2014 issue of the US CardMaker magazine, featuring my two Christmas sets, both consisting of a card and a coordinating pinecone ornament. 

My projects are a fun play with Creative Photo Corners and other great adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I'm also playing with Stampendous Christmas themed stamps and loooots of Frantage!

But wait, there's more! Not only you can see my projects in print but there is also a special online feature, where you can  view and download for free (yay!) a full tutorial of my silver Photo Corner Pinecone Card & Ornament set! 

Wait, there's even MORE awesomness coming!!! (Can you hear me squeal with excitement???)


See a couple of lovely pinecone ornaments hanging 'casually' in the background on the cover? YES!!! My pinecones made the cover of the CardMaker magazine!!! Now, that made my lose my breath completely when I found out!

I am still to catch up on my blog visits to see what you my lovely Friends have been up to. But my head is still spinning around from all the excitement so please bear with me for a tad longer. A bit difficult to read blogs when your eyes are facing the screen for about 1 second at a time... (I had to get my cat Kropek to type this post for me lol).

Thank you so much for being part of my happy news day! 

Biggest crafty hugs ever!



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

8 comments:

Netty said...

congratulations, awesome news and well earned. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Congratulations Joanna.....fantastic news...and well deserved !!! xxx

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Gratuluje! Yay! :) piekne prace.

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Ps. Kartka z dzwoneczkiem jest rowniez cudna :)

Ros Crawford said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and really really pleased that you got the recognition you deserve ... love that pendant ... I don't remember seeing it before (but then I'm at the age of bewilderment!) I'll take another look!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Big congratulations! It is so exciting to be published! Way to go! And well deserved!

Jenny Marples said...

Huge congratulations! I loved seeing your heart in CS and it must be incredible to see your work published in the States. Well done you. Jenny x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Joanna! Couldn't have happened to a nicer (and more talented) crafter. Beautiful projects!!! xx

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena