Sunday 14 September 2014

It's a Girl! - An Exploding Box For Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



Hello Friends! I'm so happy that you stopped by today!



Today over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog I am sharing an exploding box project and I would be delighted if you found a moment to visit my post HERE to find out all the details how I made it :).



I made this box as a gift for my lovely friend at work, who's had a Baby Girl :-).

Here is a list of the adhesives I used in my project:

E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips – Refillable, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix White, Ivory Creative Photo Corners, DODZ™ – 3D, DODZ™ – Medium, 3D Foam Hearts, Keepsake Envelopes.

As a ‘centrepiece’ for the base I used this little cupcake – which is actually made of a pair of tiny baby socks. Aren't these just cutest ever?



The stamped sentiment is a new addition to my stamp collection. It's a quote from Winnie The Pooh and it says: 

"Sometimes, said Pooh, the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts".

I absolutely love this sentiment and I think these wise words can be applied to so many situations. I have a feeling I will be using it a lot! :)

Other supplies used:

Cardstock – Core’dinations; 

Papers – Echo Park; Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps – Stampendous (Perfectly Clear Baby BalloonSay It TodayRoyal Heart Quotes) and Quietfire Design (Sometimes, said Pooh)
Glitter – Stampendous (Pink Micro GlitterPastel Pink Ultra Fine Glitter)
Ribbon – May Arts
Cutting Dies – Spellbinders Beaded Circles and Marianne Designs LR0217





Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!

Have a craftylicious week!

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Challenges for this project:
Sugar Creek Hollow #95 - Word Play
Vintage Stamping Challenges #24 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges #26 - Anything Goes
Pile It On #37 - Flowers or Feathers
Crafty Bloggers Network September - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenges #78 - Girl Power


27 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Wspanialy! Bardzo podoba mi sie Kubusiowy sentiment. Babeczki sa cudne. Ciekawe jak zareagowala mloda mama :)

Unknown said...

What a great exploding box! I totes love your design and colour tones xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

brenda said...

A stunning creation Joanna and what a wonderful keepsake for the happy parents.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Thanks for your visit, your comments about decorating made me smile but you are probably spot on.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

So beautiful and lovely details!!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Absolutely stunning! So many beautiful details! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On!
Tracey, DT

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely amazing!!! So beautiful!!!

Erica said...

Oh my, this is simply gorgeous!! So soft & sweet - I'm sure your friend just loved it - how thoughtful & special! :)

AJ said...

WOW! Such an awesome box! LOVE your attention to detail! just stunning!

Krissy said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is so beautiful!

Jamie Martin said...

This is so pretty and girly, love it! On my way to find out how it was made!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh my stars! This is beautiful! The box looks like a treasure all by itself, but it is so much more. Fabulous work, Asia!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Oh Asia! I love everything about your beautiful creation. You created something so very special for the new parents and and an absolutely gorgeous keepsake. Amazing details, as usual. ;)

Pam Hornschu said...

Wow,! This is such an amazing project! I love all the layers of this great surprise! This would make a fabulous class!

Anonymous said...

Asia this is so beautiful! So much detail and so well thought out and photographed! Love it!!!

wendyp said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the sweet surprise tucked away inside!

Stampendous said...

What a gorgeous project, Asia!! She will be so thrilled to receive it, I'm sure!!

Lea said...

OMG! Asia, this is awesome! I love every detail about it, right down to the die cut Baby in pink and shadowed with yellow! It's fine details like that that really take your project to over the top WOWZERS! And that cute little sock cupcake is just the cutest cupcake ever! I love this!

scrapmanufaktur said...

This is really beautiful! I love this sweet box!

Viv said...

Fab project and one which I'm sure will be treasured! Thanks for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping.
Viv.
VSC DT

Unknown said...

Your box is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love all of the layers of eye candy. Your friend is so lucky. :)

Anonymous said...

I love all the detail work you did on this beautiful box! It's simply gorgeous!

Filharmonica said...

Wow! Amazing exploding box! Just loooove it :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Suger Creek Hollow this time. DT Heidi

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow that's just so beautiful, love your most gorgeous box, so clever!!
thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xxx

KellyCreates said...

Wow. This is exquisite...your details are so intricate and beautiful!

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous exploding box. So much work and care has gone into the making of it. Beautiful. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Jenny Marples said...

What a clever and special idea! I love how this is a gift within a gift and so beautifully put together. Jenny x

Daniele said...

what a wonderful gift, so pretty and lots of wonderful details. So glad you joined us at SCH
hugs

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena