Tuesday 28 January 2014

English Country Garden In a Bowl


Hello Lovely Bloggers and my warmest welcome to my newest followers - it's so great having you here!



Witam gorąco wszystkich blogowiczów, w szczególności tych, którzy właśnie dołączyli do grona obserwatorów - bardzo mi miło Was gościć na moim blogu  :).

Today on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog I am sharing a card I made for my Mum's birthday, which is coming up soon. I hope she likes the card!

Dzisiaj na blogu Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L możecie zobaczyć kartkę, którą zrobiłam dla mojej Mamy na urodziny. 

For the full details on how I made the card, please click here. Below you can see the list of the supplies I used.

Pełny opis w jaki sposób zrobiłam tę kartkę jest dostępny tutaj (po angielsku). Poniżej lista materiałów, których użyłam.


Adhesives:
Other:
Patterned paper - Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Shabby Chic padMarkers - Spectrum NoirInkTsukineko Tuxedo Black and London Fog Memento Ink
Stamps: Cling Bowl Bouquet - Stampendous, Grunge Corner - Stempelglede, English Country Garden sentiment stamp - Dovecraft

Thank you  for stopping by and my special thanks to everyone who wishes to leave a kind note to let me know you've been here :). 
Pozdrawiam serdecznie i ogromnie dziękuję za wszystkie ciepłe komentarze.
Have a wonderful week!
Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Challenges for this card:
Pan Pastels UK #4 - Anything Goes
Frilly & Funkie Challenge - The Warmth of Winter
Tando Creative January '14 - Bold & Bright
Craft-Room Challenge - Age of Aquarius

17 comments:

brenda said...

So pretty Joanna, a nice reminder of summer to come.

B x

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Wspaniala :)

Unknown said...

Bardzo fajna karteczka.

Netty said...

Hi Asia, I love your pretty card, hugs Annette x

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful, I love how you colored in just a bit of the flowers rather and all of them?

Carol Q said...

scrumptious card Joanna. the colour match of your pins and ribbon is just perfect.

Words and Pictures said...

Such pretty flowers, and I just love the Shabby Chic background - delicious!
Alison x

Annie said...

Hi Joanna :-) your card is beautiful with the wonderful background and stunning flowers. Thank you for joining in with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
Hugs Annie x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Joanna, such pretty colours and so fresh looking. I bet your Mum will love it. xx

Zoe said...

Thank you for joining in PCB challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Jenny Marples said...

What a beautiful card! I bet your Mum will be thrilled to bits with it. The flowers really appear to be sitting in water due to the placement of the bow and I love the frantaged background. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie with this. Jenny x

Unknown said...

She'll love it Joanna because it's absolutely stunning. Love the colors of the flowers, so cheerful. Hugs

Cocofolies said...

I love your pretty card for your mum, the background is fab and the contrast between it and the flower is fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing this card with us on Tando Creative challenges. Coco x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. love the frantage.

Moira xx

Meihsia Liu said...

What a gorgeous card, Joanna. I love the beautiful background colors and texture. The flowers are fabulous! :)

hazel said...

A beautiful card, the flowers are lovely, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room challenge.
Xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...

Love your card for your Mom Joanna, it's gorgeous! The crushed glitter is a nice touch. Hugs

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena