Saturday 15 December 2012

More CAS Christmas inspiration




Hello, it's me again! I thought I would pop in and share some more CAS inspiration for Christmas cards. I Still have so many to make that I am really starting to panic now lol ;). Well, here are some more examples of quick makes with a background made using the Stampendous Shaved Ice (my favourite product for Xmas makes ever!). I shared this technique in the post here.

The stamps (all from Stampendous) I used are:
Kiddo Snow Globe SSC1148 (UK crafters click here)
Cling Jumbo Holly Season Set CRS5023 (UK crafters click here)
Tis The Season SSC1147 (UK crafters click here)

Other materials:
Craft, pink, white and blue cardstock
White vellum
Ribbons, buttons and Stampendous crushed glass glitter 






Don't forget there is still time to enter our monthly CAS Christmas challenge at Stampendous! Make sure to join us (click on the Kitty Button below) and who knows, you might be the lucky Christmas winner!


Have a lovely crafty weekend and thank you so much for visiting!

Big hugs



I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Happy Daze Design Team December - In the bleak Midwinter
Make It Monday #119 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - What's your favourite
Cards Galore December - Christmas
Cardabilities #65 - Sketch
Cupcake Craftroom December - Christmas
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge Dec #54 - Festive Anything Goes
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop #17 - Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon #62 - Anything goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges #39 - Anything goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenges #23 - Button or a Bow
The Cupboard Trilogy #6 - Frosty winter
Unique Crafters December - Anything Christmas


25 comments:

Terry said...

Very pretty and sparkly! Love the Christmas cards! Still working on mine! Happy Weekend!

Sam & Poppy said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful xxx

Connie said...

Wow!!! I have been going through your blog and I am in awe of your work. You are a paper craft wizard. I am in love, and want to glean from your creative talents. When I'm through typing this, I'll be clicking your follow button. Please come visit. I am having my first Give-Away and celebrating my first year as a blogger.
Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

Desire Fourie said...

Asia these are gorgeous and I love the pastel colours and sparkle.
Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hop on over to my blog to join in on my 400 Follower Give Away. Thank you so much if you have already joined and good luck. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous Sparkly Christmas cards. Even better yet the snow probably will fall out of the envelope for the recipient!

Netty said...

Loving your pretty glittery Christmas cards.
Annette x

Heather said...

Each of these are so sparkly and beautiful!! I love all the snowflakes!! Thank you for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather

brenda said...

Very effective use of the shaved ice frantage Joanna's and a great collection of cards.

Thanks so much to sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Jenny Marples said...

Love your cards. So sparkly and magical. You are not alone in racing to finish cards - trust me!! Hugs, Jenny x

shaz earl said...

A brilliant creation!

Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges & Sparkles Monthly this time
Good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Ros Crawford said...

Loving the CAS and sparkle ... these are so pretty!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

All just gorgeous hun, love the colours & that shaved ice looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles monthly & Sparkles Christmas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Janny Jager said...

Great and beautiful cards Joanna
Love them.
Greetings Janny

Words and Pictures said...

Heavenly sparkliness! What an array of gorgeous cards...
Alison x

Colette said...

Hi Asia,

Absolutely beautiful cards. Loving the colours and the sparkle!

Colette xxxx

Cheryl said...

Really pretty! I love the sparkle!

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards!! Loving all of the sparkle!! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

These might be CAS but they are gorgeous Joanna. Love the texture and the colors of each one. Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

I am just loving these beautiful cards. All that sparkle makes me smile.

Hugs~

Melissa said...

Look at all that sparkle! I'm smiling from ear to ear! These are beautiful!! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Helen said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all gorgeous and I am loving the sparkle
Lindsay xx

pysselpetra said...

Beautifully sparkly ♥ Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities ♥ Petra

Anne said...

Great CAS cards.
Thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps challenge and a Happy 2013 to you
Anne x

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena