Wednesday 11 July 2012

A true friend is FOREVER a friend...

I am (slowly) getting ready for the trip to Poland. But did not want to miss a chance to share another creation with you :). This was a commissioned card for a colleague at work.




All papers, tags and the sentiment panel are from K & Company. The edges were shaded with Victorian Velvet distress ink, which I also used to dye the seam binding ribbon with. One of the panels was also stamped with a Prima script stamp with VV DI ;).




As you know, I love a bit of sparkle, so I finished the card with a few gems and a quick spray with Pearl Glimmer Mist.


Have you joined my Mystery Summer Treat Candy yet? The contents of the candy bag are top secret! All I can say is that one lucky person will win some super delicious BRAND NEW CHA RELEASE goodies from Stampendous (courtesy of The Stamp Man shop - thank you!). Intrigued??? Well, hop over here to find out more!






As always, special thanks to all visitors leaving a few sweet words to let me know you've been here ;). I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!


Big hugs




Challenges for this card:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Layered
That Craft Place - Anything goes
Make it Monday #97 - Anything goes
Bloggers Challenge - Say it with words
Lexi's Creations #69 - For a friend
Addicted to Stamps #34 - Card for someone special
There She Goes #164 - Sewing/stitching
The Corrosive Challenge - Sentimentally Yours
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #177 - Focus on sentiments
****


24 comments:

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

very beautiful card!

Luanne

May said...

This is a stunning piece. I love all of the details, the flowers, and the layers you've incorporated. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is gorgeous Miss Asia!!!

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Prześliczna, piękna. Sentencja bardzo ładna :) Udanego wypoczynku :) Asia

Torico said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the papers and your stitching is fab! Thank you for joining this week's TSG challenge!

Janny Jager said...

Very very beautiful card.

Greetings Janny

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Asia, love the colors in the dp and beautiful flowers. Awesome card!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Carol Q said...

fabulous colours Joanna - what a gorgeous card layout.

Basement Stamper said...

What a stunning card, I love the colors you chose and the flowers framing the top of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

Jenny Marples said...

Love your choice of colours here Asia. Really summery (unlike the weather!!) Hugs, Buttons x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, fab colours too, thanks for joining in at ATSC someone special challenge Teresa. xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful! Love the K&Company papers, wonderfully embellished! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Gisèle said...

This is such a gorgeous card Asia, very original, love the colors and the two mini tags...wonderful composition...thanks for your lovely words on my Asian card....hugs G.

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Joanna. I love the papers and the design, I bet the recipient adores it too.
Enjoy your holiday to Poland.
hugs {brenda} xox

Mynn xx said...

Amazing creation! LOVE the shabby chic feel and the gorgeous colors! The papers are beautiful! :)

Erin said...

wonderful work and stunning
Thank you for joining us at
That Craft Place
Erin

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning card ... your friend will be thrilled ... love the papers and the details

Annie said...

Hi Joanna this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers and the way you have pieced it all together. TFS and good luck in your challenges. X

Sharon Y said...

Fantastic card Joanna! Love all the details and layers, and of course the bit of sparkle.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card my friend. So many fabulous details. I do hope you have a blast on your trip. I just got back from a 2 week vacation myself. FUN FUN!!!

Theresa said...

Wow what a beautiful card. I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely spring colours... beautiful card. Hope trip to Poland goes/has gone well.
Alison x

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card in so lovely colours!
Thank you for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Someone Special challenge!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Regan said...

Exquisite!!! Gorgeous papers and love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Sentimentally Yours"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena